A good contact is going to post additionally on this blog looking at matches. This is very close to being late so I’ll post this and will keep track of this all. I hope it is useful.
Derby v Blackpool
There’s been a big move on Blackpool this afternoon after opening up at 8/5 they are now a bet price of 11/8.
- Both teams have scored in all 9 of Blackpool’s last 9 games (home and away) so the over 2.5 goals in an attractive bet. I prefer this to both teams to score as
- Derby failed to score against Leicester and Reading in their last two run outs at home.
- Blackpool have won their last three away games 3-1
- 11 of last 12 Blackpool away games have had O2.5 goals
3 points over 2.5 goals – 10/11 coral
1 point Blackpool 3-1 – 22/1 ladbrokes
Carlisle v Rochdale
Carlisle have an excellent home record, where as Rochdale are very weak away from home, 8th v 23rd in the table.
- Carlisle haven’t lost at home since 10th September, 12 games unbeaten at home
- Rochdale’s last victory away from Spotland came 9 games ago, a 1-0 win over Preston
- In the last 8 away games, Rochdale have scored one goal, with one 1-1 and three 0-0.
3 points Carlisle -0.25 on Asian Handicap at 1.78 with 188bet
MK Dons v Yeovil
- MK Dons home games average 3.1 goals whilst Yeovil away games average 2.8 goals
- The 8 home and away games for Yeovil have seen both teams score
- Yeovil have scored 8 goals in their last 4 away games
- MK Dons scored 9 goals in their last 4 home games
2 points Both teams to score – 5/6 coral
Swindon v Dag and Red
Swindon have an amazing home record winning their last 8 home games. Swindon’s away record is poor, only one away win in their last 14 away games. Rather than back Swindon at 2/5 there is some value on the correct score market.
- Four of Swindon’s last 8 home wins have finished 2-0
1 point Swindon 2-0 – 11/2 with Coral