Wigan v WBA
Given the two side’s respective home and away records, I’m more than happy to take on Wigan.
- Wigan one won game at home this season, back in August against QPR.
- WBA won six away games this season,
- WBA only lost 2 of last 8 away games, winning four of those
5 point WBA plus +0.25 Asian Handicap @ 7/10 with 188bet
3 points WBA Drawn no bet @ 1/1 with Coral / Ladbrokes / Paddy Power
Wolves v Man Utd
Since the sacking of Mick McCarthy Wolves have been quite frankly awful, the 2-2 draw at Newcastle already feels like a long way away whilst Man Utd will surely now be fully focused on the league after their exit from the Europa League. We missed the 2nd half goals last week but I think the best way to get on United is to back 1-0 at Half time.
- 8 of 14 United away games they have been leading 1-0 at Half time
- United been ahead at Half time 10 of 14 away games
5 points United 1-0 at Half time @ 13/5 with Coral
3 points United Half Time / Full Time @ 10/11 General